Now you can create your own beautiful paper flowers with this easy short how-to video! This guide was created specifically for my Aura paper petal template (available in my Etsy Shop here ) but can be easily applied on any other petals of your choice.
To create large paper flowers you will need:
- Petal template. (Aura petal template)
- Cardstock paper (the best to use would be that thicker type of paper that is 65Lb-90Lb). Can be found in craft stores/ craft sections.
- Fast drying paper glue or even better – hot glue that is applied using hot glue gun.
- Sharp Scissors! Cardstock paper is rather thick so using old ones will make the whole process harder and yield petals with frayed edges – not pretty!
- Wooden dowel and/or bone folder, or pretty much just round marker – for shaping the petals.