Instant Download includes Christmas Paper Flower Petal Template Set & Snowflake SVG
Christmas Paper Flower SVG Template and PDF Printable:
- 1 PETAL template in SVG, DXF, PNG – for cutting machines; JPG and PDF files – for tracing and cutting
- 1 Small Layered Flower template – SVG PNG PDF
- 3 Winter Ornaments – for cutting machines Only – SVG DXF PNG
- General assembly tips
- Optional PDF bases
Amazing DIY project for your kids nursery flower wall or event like baby shower, wedding, birthday party etc.
Small Flower Assembly Guide On Pinterest
NO PHYSICAL PRODUCT WILL BE SHIPPED!
🌸 This listing is for the DIGITAL files of the paper flower petal that you can personally cut, print, draw and use in DIY projects.
Files work with Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Studios and other graphics programs that use SVG, DXF and PNG files.
🌸 Printable Flower PDF template: A cutting machine is NOT necessary for this template, all petals can be cut by hand with scissors. PDF version comes with optional flower bases.
🌸 Now you can craft your own beautiful paper flowers! From tiny to large – it’s all possible with this easy-to-use petal template. Make stunning wedding backdrops with giant handmade flowers, amazing baby shower decor, flower wall backdrop, wedding centerpieces, birthday gifts, nursery decor and more! Beginner friendly.
– For Digital Products – All sales are final. NO RETURNS or EXCHANGES.
– Please ask any questions before purchasing.
– This item is for personal use only and cannot be used for commercial purposes.
– Do not re-sell or share my files and templates. Do not copy my files for downloads or altering.
– ALL TEMPLATES ARE COPYRIGHTED – FOR PERSONAL and/or NON-COMMERCIAL USE ONLY!
Digital files only, NO physical product will be mailed to you.
After purchase, all files are instantly available for download from your account.
**** Files come in ZIP folder – one with SVG, PNG, JPG and PDF templates.
**** To unzip files, you will need WinRar software, 7-zip software, PeaZip (or any other).
How to shape paper petals guide – https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bYxxIHRc_5w